- Former President H.W. Bush’s last words where “I love you too,” as he spoke to his son Goerge W. Bush over speakerphone.
- US and China agree to suspend the new Tariffs they planned to unleash on one another. This suspension will take place for 90 days.
- Nick Jonas and his Bollywood Star wife marry in India.
- Last year, in the College Football Championship, Alabama QB Jalen Hurts had a terrible first half forcing his backup Tua Tagovailoa to take over and win the game. After a season as Tua’s backup, Hurts took Tua’s place in the SEC championship after Tua was injured. Hurts lead to team back from a 14 point deficit to win the game in story tale fashion.
- Neil deGrasse Tyson responds to allegations against him of sexual misconduct. In this Facebook posts, he flat out rejects a few claims, admits to a few minor instances, and tells his opinion of the events. The most notable event took place when he would only shake the hand of his production assistant rather than hugging her. He said on several occasions “if I hug you, I might want something more.”
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.