- The Kavanaugh accuser who is being represented by Michael Avenatti claimed she saw him and his friends at a high school party trying to get girls “inebriated and disoriented so they could then be ‘gang raped.’” This is the third accuser to come out. The hearing for the first accuser is tomorrow.
- Trump has made references to accusations about sexual assault against himself, saying that these false accusations make him rule out the accusations against Kavanaugh.
- The founders of Instagram are resigning from their positions at Facebook, saying they want to be creative again. Sources also suggest they are not pleased with Mark Zuckerberg’s leadership.
- Michael Kors buys Versace for $2.1 billion.
- Trump is accusing China of trying to meddle in the U.S. midterm elections.
- Several teams have clinched a playoff spot, including the Cubs for a fourth consecutive year.
- Dunkin’ Donuts is losing the word Donuts. Just Dunkin’…
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.