- After a few Republican Senators have expressed concern about Brett Kavanaugh’s history with sexual assault, Trump stands by his nominee. He said today “The second accuser has nothing,” Mr. Trump said. “She thinks maybe it could have been him, maybe not. She admits that she was drunk.”
- Bill Cosby is sentenced to 3 to 10 years.
- After Trump came hours late to a UN speech, he stated that “In less than two years, my administration has accomplished more than almost any administration in the history of our country.” The UN responded by laughing at him.
- Iran and the US exchanged jabs at the UN conference today. Iran called the US a bully, and the US told there would be “hell to pay” if they were crossed.
- Check out the highlights from NBA media day: http://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/24781843/nba-media-day-highlights-all-30-teams
- Are you experiencing purple oranges? Check your knife: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-australia-45648299
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.