- The Republicans have extended the time period for the Kavanaugh trial, allowing the accuser of sexual misconduct more time to accept rules for her testimony.
- Attorney General Rod Rosenstein joked that he should wear a wire when talking to Trump and brought up the 25th amendment – removal of an unfit president.
- Rihanna was granted an ambassadorial role by Barbados.
- The Cubs lost to the Sox today, 10-4.
- Kanye had some words for Drake. He went on a rant today, calling out Drake for not shutting down rumours that he slept with Kayne’s wife, Kim Kardashian.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.