- Portland’s most popular donut shop “Voodoo” is making national headlines as one of several restaurants receiving threats due to online conspiracy theorists. The rumors state that Voodoo and other restaurants are run by pedophiles.
- Former Trump advisor George Papadopoulos has admitted to lying to the FBI about his contacts with Russia in order to protect “his master.” He now contradicts Attorney General Jeff Sessions’ testimony and says that both Trump and Sessions were supportive of a meeting with Putin during the campaign.
- Malaysian Police have identified and are now looking for two women who they say killed Kim Jong-nam, the half-brother of the North Korean leader.
- Tiger moms just got a whole lot more intense. A new study shows that a recent push for premature c-sections comes from mother’s wanting their child to be born in August so they will be a year ahead of September babies in the school year.
- Chicago Bears give up two first-round picks to sign defensive end sensation Khalil Mack from the raiders.
- Bill Clinton is made into a viral meme after the former president was caught staring at the butt of pop singer Ariana Grande at Aretha Franklin’s funeral.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team read all the top stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and write headlines on what you need to know.