- A suspect has been detained after taking hostage standoff inside an LA Trader Joe’s. One person is dead.
- The White House has disclosed a series of documents relating to Trump’s former campaign adviser Carter Page. The documents state that “the F.B.I. believes Page has been the subject of targeted recruitment by the Russian government.”
- The Israeli military has evacuated 800 members of Syria’s White Helmets civil defense group. Israel said it acted on the request of the United States and several European countries.
- Israel and Hamas have agreed to a ceasefire. Following deadly attacks by both sides, Egypt and the UN helped Israel and Hamas reach a treaty, putting pause on one of the deadliest fights along the Gaza Strip in years.
- Francisco Molinari wins the British Open.
- The Epic Games viral game “Fortnite” made a whopping 318 million dollars in May.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team reads all the tops stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and writes headlines on what you need to know.