- No one won this week’s Mega Million Lottery, so the pot has grown to $493 Million. This would be the second largest payout on Mega Millions history.
- Charlotte will host the 2020 Republican National Convention.
- The grandfather of a four-year-old has been arrested about his grandson shot and killed his two-year-old cousin.
- 17 people are dead – including 9 from one family – after a tourist duck boat crashed in a Missouri Lake.
- A Colorado artist has reached a settlement with Elon Musk regarding an image he painted that he claims Musk used without permission. After Tom Edwards posted a painting of a unicorn farting electricity into a car, Musk posted about it on Twitter without permission.
- Trump Tweeted this after reports that his lawyer Micheal Cohen had a secret tape on their meeting regarding Stormy Daniel’s hush payment: “Inconceivable that the government would break into a lawyer’s office (early in the morning) – almost unheard of. Even more inconceivable that a lawyer would tape a client – totally unheard of & perhaps illegal. The good news is that your favorite President did nothing wrong!”
- Rare video has surfaced of possibly the last member of an Amazonian tribe.
- A Muslim man was beaten to death in India by a lynch mob over accusations that he smuggled. Cows are sacred in India, and in some places, it is illegal to harm them.
- Micheal Beasley is joining Lebron and Lonzo as a Laker.
- The President Tweeted this about the NFL’s new policy on players kneeling during the national anthem: The NFL National Anthem Debate is alive and well again – can’t believe it! Isn’t it in contract that players must stand at attention, hand on heart? The $40,000,000 Commissioner must now make a stand. First time kneeling, out for game. Second time kneeling, out for season/no pay!”
- Migos rapper Offset has been arrested for possession of a firearm by a felon.
- A 25-foot statue of a shirtless Jeff Goldblum has popped up next to the Tower Bridge in London. He is striking the same pose he made in a Jurrasic Park film, as the sculpture was created by a TV channel to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the dinosaur flicks.
What is Hey Hank Headlines?
Hank and his team reads all the tops stories so you don’t have to. They divide the stories into four categories and writes headlines on what you need to know.